Super Mommy Of Two: Product To Review: "You Look Like I Could Use A Drink" tee from FunnyIrishTshirts.com

Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Product To Review: "You Look Like I Could Use A Drink" tee from FunnyIrishTshirts.com

The current trend seems to be wearing shirts with quotes, sayings, and slogans on them. People wear shirts that promote their favorite brand of clothing, their favorite music band, and their favorite store to shop at. People also wear shirts stating phrases and quotes that they believe and/or love. I recently stumbled upon the website http://funnyirishtshirts.com/  FunnyIrishTshirts offers exactly as the title implies, funny Irish themed T-shirts. I couldn't help but laugh browsing through the many shirts that they have to offer.



When I received the shirt I was to review, I was pleasantly surprised. I was given a men's shirt in the size of my choice, in black. I chose a size medium and it fits quite nice. Their shirts are made from 100% Preshrunk Cotton. Although, it is a bit loose to wear in public, it's wonderful to wear around the house and on lazy days. The shirt is soft and comfortable. I washed it and didn't notice any shrinkage. The quote is hilarious and very applicable to me. The only thing I wish, is that the shirt was green. It makes no sense why an Irish T-shirt would be black and feature a shamrock. The shirt retails on their site for $19.00 plus S+H. Which, to me, is an average cost to pay for a shirt. They also provide a guarantee that If for ANY reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact their customer service dept. and they will make it right for you. Guaranteed! It should be noted that some of the shirts on their site contain offensive language and/or suggestive material. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget